ALL Entry Forms for the 18th Annual Satellite Awards™ are available. There is NO FEE to submit your projects for consideration. The IPA just requests that you fill out forms completely and accurately.
- Deadlines for 2013 are listed on the forms, and Eligibility Requirements follow below.
- Entry Forms for this year’s Satellite™ Awards are available to download here.
- Please complete the appropriate entry form (TYPE or PRINT) and mail to:
5525 Halbrent Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91411
For questions, please contact the IPA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our production office at (818) 989-1589. Our fax number is: (818) 787-3627.
ELIGIBILITY & RULES
To be eligible for SATELLITE™ Awards consideration, feature length films must be screened for the full active membership of the IPA, either by invitation to regular all-media screenings or at specially arranged screenings prior to the announced nominations consideration deadline. Appropriate screeners would also be helpful. Nominees are selected in 19 categories for film. Films must have been released in the U.S. between Jan. 1st and Dec. 31st of the qualifying year.
To be eligible for SATELLITE™ Awards consideration, the show/film/series must have aired within the year during January to December. There are 13 categories for TV Nominees. Series on DVD qualify in next category.
Requirements for Internet eligibility:
- All entries must be original programming that is fictional. Original programs from the reality genre are not eligible.
- All entries must be Live-Action. Animated original programming is not eligible at this time.
- All entries must have originated as web content.
- Entries are eligible to compete in all broadcast and cable categories provided that they have a regular series episode running time of 20 minutes or more, they are a mini-series, or a made for television movie.
- Entries are eligible to compete in the Original Short-Format category provided they are at least 5 episodes with a regular series episode running time less than 20 minutes.
To be eligible for SATELLITE™ Awards consideration, the title must have been released within year from January to December. Behind-the-scenes material and special commentaries, as well as commemorative editions, are part of award consideration. Categories for outstanding BLU-RAY include Film and TV.
BLU-RAYs for consideration may be sent to IPA Office.
To be eligible for SATELLITE™ Awards consideration, the Video Game title must have been released within year from January to December. Manufacturer, platform, and country of origin must be included.