The International Press Academy is among the largest and most diverse entertainment press organizations. With a working membership of domestic and foreign entertainment journalists, IPA members cover all the facets of Film, Television and Interactive for media outlets worldwide.
Become a Member
We are always expanding our membership and invite journalists to apply. Our growing member community is influential in honoring and defining a new standard of innovation, originality and excellence in entertainment and visual media. Our members have been instrumental in promoting independent and foreign language films to a global audience.
Potential members should submit six (6) clips for review, or must be accredited by either the MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) and/or have a letter from their editor. The clips must be current, within the past year, for all material submitted.
Current Membership Benefits
- Receive the International Press Academy “SATELLITE™ Card”. This membership card entitles you attend press screenings, as well as discounted and free screenings at certain theatre chains.
- Film screenings in Los Angeles for IPA members are by private invitation.
- Additional venue to publish your film reviews, interviews with filmmakers, and/or gaming reviews on our new blog.
- A venue to promote locally produced entertainment to a global association of entertainment journalists.
- Invitations and discounted tickets to the annual Satellite™ Awards presentation.
- Ongoing email updates from IPA, including breaking news.
- Opportunities to join special committees to promote film festivals and other IPA events.
For a complete Sponsorship Package and outstanding marketing opportunities within the entertainment industry email: email@example.com.
The International Press Academy is a non-profit organization; all sponsorships include tax advantages. Call us at 818.989.1589 for the 15th Annual Satellite Award Official Program Book Ad rates and for more information on the show.
IPA is a 501 (c) 3; all contributions are tax-deductible.